New Braunfels, TX Martial Arts Instruction
Bestia Martial Arts
Bestia Martial Arts in New Braunfels, TX has over 16 years of experience in martial arts. We are teaching all ages and fitness levels. Sensei Leo Barahona, Joel Morales, Sensei Mark A. Zamora, and Jessica Brischke are trained to provide you with the skills you'll need to master the art of your choice.
Bestia Martial Arts proudly teaches the following:
- Danzan Ryu Ju Jitsu is the Hawaiian System of Ju Jitsu. Developed in the early 1900s by Professor Henry Seishiro Okazaki, Danzan Ryu is an effective blend of traditional Ju Jitsu and Hawaiian Lua that focuses not only on the self defense aspects of the art but also on healing.
- Escrima is a Filipino martial art that teaches the student how to use weapons such as a stick or a knife and how to defend yourself with "open hand" when those weapons are not available.
- Tae Kwon Do is one of the most popular martial arts in the world and we are very happy to offer that too.
- To help our students reduce stress and help the live healthier lives we also offer beginning Yoga.
- We also teach self-defense and grappling techniques to help our students protect themselves in dangerous situations.
- Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
- Hawaiian JuJitsu
- Muay Thai
We are committed to your personal safety and the growth and development of the individual. We offer classes that will motivate your children by keeping them physically active and mentally sharp. For the adults, we offer "real world” application of our techniques.
Contact Bestia Martial Arts today at 830-708-8948 for more information.